…who today turned 19 years old. I could not be more proud.
At the beginning of the year, I promised more birthday announcements. But it feels sort of silly to lead that off with my own birthday, especially in February. If your birthday was in January or earlier in February, let me know and I’ll get you set up with a post and a schedule for next year.
Anyhow, Happy Birthday to me! It’s been a pretty good year so far and planning many more days like today.
Lotsa love, Jim
Happy New Year 2018
Hey Arconati Family, Happy New Year 2018!
This is a quick administrative post to let you know that it is my intention to bring back much of the birthday, anniversary and well-wishes event postings this year. We’ve missed these way too often and at some point stopped entirely, but I have a renewed inspiration to make those happen with regularity this year. If you would like someone’s birthday or event to be included, please feel free to comment here or contact me more directly. Thanks!
It’s kinda silly saying “Happy Birthday to me” but there you go. My dad sent me the following details about February 22nd:
Today is George Washington’s birthday.
- Drew Barrymore
- Frederic-Francois Chopin 1810
- Robert Baden-Powell 1857
- Edna St. Vincent Millay 1892
- Robert Young 1907
- Edward M. Kennedy 1932
- Jonathan Demme 1944
A N D
JIM ARCONATI 1976
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! !
Also on Feb. 22:
- Frank Winfield Woolworth opened his first “Five Cent Store” in Utica, New York.
- Calvin Coolidge made the first presidential radio broadcast from the White House.
- Elvis Presley entered the music charts for the first time with “Heartbreak Hotel.”
- The Beatles formed their Northern Music Publishing Company.
- Filming for the Beatles’ second movie, “HELP!” began in the Bahamas.
- MTV aired 22 hours of the Monkees TV episodes in celebration of their 20th anniversary as a group.
This was a pretty interesting list. Thanks dad!
Happy Birthday Lois C. Arconati!
Happy Birthday mom!
Happy Birthday to Olivia! For her birthday, we threw her a rather loud but fun party at Chuck E. Cheese. Many friends and family joined us and we had a great time.
TWO!! Getting bigger every day…
Happy Birthday James A. Arconati!