Go, go class of 2020! We are so proud of our artist-in-residence. Now it’s time for new adventures and all that stuff.
Hello family members and welcome to my website –or welcome back if you’ve been here before. My name is Jim Arconati, son of James E. Arconati. If you’re here right now and your last name is ALSO Arconati, you probably were at the reunion this weekend. Well, I’ve been busy with this website for a while. But now I’d like to offer any of the benefits that I’ve been enjoying all this time to you. These include but are not limited to:
- Email addresses that end in @arconati.us, @arconati.net and @arconati.name… For example, email@example.com
- A place to announce family news (like right here)…
- Links to family-owned businesses and other websites… such as HappyIsTheBride.com, ColorburstVideo.com and any blog or myspace page I can find.
- And Blogs! I have a personal blog, as well as sites about music, quotes, kids and jokes (sometimes rated R).
- My résumé..
- Lots of other good stuff that I find interesting or important… I gather it all here and connect it from one place.
So if you are interested in having your own email address with your last name OR you’d like to have a blog address with your name on it OR you’d like to post your résumé OR you’d like a link to your existing blog / business website / MySpace page etc. OR you’d like something else entirely different but possible on these sites, please don’t hesitate to ask.
I’m also asking for your help. If you have anything you’d like to contribute, I’d be really excited to talk to you about it. Don’t worry, I’m not looking for MONEY contributions, but CONTENT contributions. I’m looking for news, birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, events, congratulations, awards, obituaries and anything ELSE for the family that you want to post about. You could also write about anything not family-related that you are passionate about. These sites should not just be for me, but for the whole family. Thanks again for your time.
James A. Arconati